Saturday, May 26, 2012
Happy 8th Birthday Anna!
Happy 8th Birthday to my sweet Anna!
I know mom's tend to be a little sentimental about their first born and I am no different. This sweet first born child survived all my "first-time mom" mistakes. I read every book under the sun to make sure I would do the best job possible as a mom. I was a wreck trying to do everything "right!" But Anna just kept on growing, smiling, laughing and loving me! I should have thrown out every book except the one that told me to RELAX! :)
Today Anna is a beautiful 8 year old girl. I am so lucky I get to be her mom.
She enjoys acronyms, so I am doing one for her today.....
Anna
A: Always thoughtful
N: Nurturing, especially to younger children
N: Nail polish...especially sparkly
A: Avid reader
M: Musical
A: Actress
C: Curly hair
K: Knows how to be a great friend
E: Enjoys playing games
N: Notes on her door
Z: Zest for life
I: Innovative in strategies for staying up late
E: Excited about her new baby brother
B: Beautiful inside and out
U: Undeniably great piano player
R: Runner
N: Near to my heart
S: Snuggler (one of my favorite traits)
Love you Anna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment