Anna dreams of having straight hair. She comments on it frequently when her curls are a bit unruly. I adore her curls but understand the desire for silky straight hair. I felt the same way as a kid with crazy curly hair.
Prior to Christmas Anna was with some friends and a babysitter while I was at work. I came to pick her up and out walks this very older looking kid with straight hair! The babysitter had used a straight iron on Anna's hair and I will admit she looking pretty cute.
So, this year in AR Anna's Aunt Carrie straightened her hair for her too. Thought you might enjoy the photo's. I think a straightening iron is in our future....
What a cutie!!! It's always nice to have options when it comes to hair. I love your curls and the new straight look is awesome too !!!
ReplyDelete