A husband that builds a tree house for his kids
Thanksgiving Tree full of handwritten notes of thankfulness
Grant's words: "I don't want to marry someone who loves Justin Bieber, I want to marry someone who loves Jesus."
My sweet girl who is getting "too old..to fast."
Flannel sheets
Coffee with vanilla creamer
Every single woman in my mom's group
Cousins
Babies, friends and dedications
A baby who sleeps 11 hours at night
Sign language
Teachers that love my children
Advent and Anticipation
Our Jesse Tree
Silent prayers
Slobbery kisses
Birthdays and Quickie Books
Accomplishments
Love
Venison in my freezer and a happy husband
An 8 year daughter who still crawls onto my lap to snuggle
A 6 year old son who spontaneously holds my hand when we walk together
An 18 mo old son who runs to hug me when I come home
A church that I love
Movies with just the Christmas lights on
The people and patients who make my job fun and a privilege
A God who delights in me and has blessed me with so much more than what could possibly be listed on a blog
Thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment