Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Less than 2 minutes of fame

This past Saturday 6 local churches came together to provide a free "health care" event for people who needed it.  I joined a couple of colleagues and did physicals.  There were dentists, eye doctors, massage therapists, flu shots and more.  It was a great event that I did absolutely nothing to organize or get started.  Amazing people from the free clinic, hospital and churches did a ton of work to promote the event, get volunteers, set up and take down.  All I did was show up and do what I do.  However, somehow I found myself being interviewed by a local news station.  Go figure!

It ran on the late night news.  The next morning I pulled up the clip to show the kids.  Wow, I love how easy kids are to impress!  So, if you want to see my few seconds of fame....click below!

http://www.wqow.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=6355055&at1=News&h1=Free Health Clinic&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

No comments:

Post a Comment