Here are the obligatory first day of school pictures. Love how the first school day exposes the 3 different personalities of my children.
Anna (3rd Grade) - nervous about a new teacher, new side of the school and couldn't eat any of her favorite pancakes this morning.
Grant (Kindergarten) - "Mom, can I go to bed early so the first day of school comes quicker?" He bounded out of bed this morning, ate a bunch of pancakes and announced "I'm ready for kindergarten!"
Love this anecdote...Last night Grant picked out his Amharic Big Brother t-shirt (in pic above) to wear for the first day of school. Jeremy came in the room and Grant said "Dad, even when this shirt is too small for me, I still want to keep it forever. It's a very special shirt."
Isn't she beautiful?
It was a happy surprise for Grant to learn his friend Amy is in his class.
It's going to be a great school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment