Tuesday afternoon Grant is dressed up in full fireman gear. Helmet, goggles, fireman jacket and pants, fireman boots and his red backpack (otherwise known as the air tank). He asked if he could wear his "gear" when we went to pick up Anna at school. Finding no real good reason to say no, I said "yes, why not." As we are walking up the side walk to the school, Grant suddenly stops cold in his tracks, looks at me with a very serious expression and says "Mom, some people might think there's a real fire when they see me!"
It gets better....
The next day he is now in his camouflage pretending to be a WWII person. Again, we are picking up Anna at school. As we are getting out of the car Grant says "mom, I'm going to have to stay very close to you when we cross the street."
Mom: "Why Grant?"
Grant: "I don't want any cars to hit me since they won't be able to see me in my camo!"
I love the imagination of a four year old.
Too bad I don't have pics of the outfits, but enjoy my sweet "worker" below.


No comments:
Post a Comment