Thursday, September 22, 2011

Referral!!!

We have a referral!  He is a beautiful 4 month old baby boy.  He was abandoned.  Some one found him and brought him to an orphanage.  The medical person for the orphanage estimated him to be about 1 month at the time of evaluation.  They arbitrarily set May 25th as his birth date. 

He doesn't look 4 months in his pictures.  He is tiny.  I can't wait to hold him!  We can't post pictures of him until we pass court and he is legally ours.  However, I would love to show you a picture in person!   He couldn't be cuter! The Ethiopian courts open after the rainy season in mid-October.  We should hear about a court date after that sometime.

His name is Kidus.  Please pray for him to be loved and cared for until we can bring him home.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I finally found time to look over your blog, thinking I would bookmark it and keep checking on the adoption progress from time to time, but find you celebrating the gift of Kidus already. May your hearts continue to be filled with love for him and your home prepared to receive him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! I cant wait to see a picture! Thinking of him and hoping things go quickly!

    ReplyDelete