Sunday, April 15, 2012

I have the most wonderful friends...

Not only did 3 very dear friends meet us at the airport with my parents and Anna and Grant, but when we pulled into our driveway this is what awaited us...

So thankful for these very dear friends!
It was a wonderful homecoming.











Thanks mom for the banner!

We are so blessed by all the people who have been praying for us and Kidus throughout this process.  Bethany, you are a rock star and I love you!  My mom's group, you have walked this road with us and as you know you pulled me through a very dark time earlier.  You are the group of women I think of when I think of God using others to provide for our needs!  Much love to Bob and Pat, and Tim and Donna for staying with Anna and Grant while we traveled.  We love you!   (Is this starting to sound like a Grammy Award speech? :)  ) There are have been so many loving and generous people that have been so supportive of our adoption process.  Co-workers, our church, our family and many others.  Now that Kidus is home we feel like we are beginning a new journey with our family.  Love that you are on this journey with us!







1 comment:

  1. Absolutely sensational! Kidus: Papa and G'ma Burns will be coming to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete