Grant has had some classic lines...
Grant: If we get another baby sometime, can we get an older one that plays more?
Kidus: "Dadadada"
Grant: He speaks English!
Grant: I just can't get enough of that guy!
Grant: Mom, can you get enough of Kidus?
Amy: Nope I sure can't. Do you know who else I can't get enough of?
Grant: Me!
Amy: That's right. I can't get enough of you and I can't get enough of your sister Anna.
Grant: I've had enough of Anna.
My boys...
Eating is a contact sport sometimes!
First time in the sand. He didn't mind a bit.
Everything goes in his mouth.
Anna's showing him all about grass...
Love those little toes.
Daddy loves his snuggle-time with Kidus.
Overall, first good week home. Jeremy and I feel pretty well over our jet lag. Today is Jeremy's first day back at work. It was great to have him home initially. Especially so we could take turns napping the first couple of days!
You are looking good, Kidus! See you in a few days. Love, Papa and G'ma Burns
ReplyDelete